Multi-Source Video Monitoring and Analyzer
TeleSight provides broadcasters with a comprehensive solutions that allows them to monitoring, test, and analysis the quality of the video broadcast from multiple input sources — IP, ASI, DVB-T/T2, DVB-S/S2, and SDI (HD/SD) — in a single system. TeleSight’s ability to support both compressed and uncompressed video makes it a flexible and cost-effective solution for broadcasters and production facilities transitioning from SDI to IP infrastructure.
TeleSight provides high volume real-time content verification and monitoring capabilities for terrestrial broadcast, cable headend, satellite, or telco networks.
- Full motion video decoding and video quality analysis ensures reliable confidence monitoring
- Monitoring up to 200 channels in a single system provides a cost-effective solution
- Ability to mix a variety of compression formats (H.264/AVC, MPEG-2, VC-1 and MPEG-4 part 2)
- Support for multiple input sources — IP (SPTS, MPTS, RTSP, RTMP, HLS), ASI, RF, SDI (HD, SD)
- Remote monitoring allows operators to monitor locally or from remote locations
- On-screen alarms and alerts for efficient troubleshooting
- Error logging and notifications (local, Syslog, SNMP, and email/SMS) ensures quick detection of issues