Multi-Source Video Monitoring and Analyzer
TeleSight provides broadcasters with a comprehensive solutions that allows them to monitoring, test, and analysis the quality of the video broadcast from multiple input sources — IP, ASI, DVB-T/T2, DVB-S/S2, and SDI (HD/SD) — in a single machine. TeleSight’s ability to support both compressed and uncompressed video makes it a flexible and cost-effective solution for broadcasters and production facilities transitioning from SDI to IP infrastructure.
TeleSight provides high volume real-time content verification and monitoring capabilities for terrestrial broadcast, cable headend, satellite, or telco networks.
- Video monitoring and testing — system, video, audio, loudness, video conformance
- Full motion video decoding and video quality analysis ensures reliable confidence monitoring
- High density monitoring. Monitoring up to 200 channels in a single machine provide a cost-effective solution for monitoring and detecting audio, video, and system error
- Video mosaic display: single or dual mosaic monitoring with program cycling feature
- Ability to mix a variety of compression formats (H.264/AVC, MPEG-2, VC-1 and MPEG-4 part 2)
- Support for multiple input sources — IP (SPTS, MPTS, RTSP, RTMP, HLS), ASI, RF, SDI (HD, SD)
- Simultaneous, real-time analysis of all sources on all channels
- Configure test setting per program, source, or group of channels
- Remote monitoring allows operator to monitor locally or from remote locations.
- Alarms and notifications on screen
- Capture-on-error and manual capture options for quick and efficient troubleshooting of issue
- Error logging and alarms (local, Syslog, SNMP, and email/SMS)ensures quick detection of service issues and quality issue for efficient troubleshooting
Request for a Telesight Demo or Ask a Question
Have a Question? Email Us …
MiraVid Sales – email@example.com