AutoCheck – Automated File-based QC solution
Organizations in broadcast and digital media industries deal with volumes of media content, in different formats, and with a variety of different standards. Managing and ensuring content integrity and quality is a challenge that broadcasters, cable network operators, IPTV, and digital media providers face on a daily basis. Furthermore, the pressure to increase operational efficiencies force organization to find ways to streamline processes within the digital media development process.
AutoCheck is an automated file-based content validation and quality assurance system that provides real-time conformance testing on large volumes of file-based data. With a web-based interface, AutoCheck was designed to easily integrate into media processing workflows. AutoCheck supports MPEG-2, H.264, MPEG-4 v2, and VC-1 compression standards.
AutoCheck is a highly optimized media approval processor that is designed to give companies the greatest flexibility in their file based quality assurance strategies.
Extremely fast conformance testing against large volumes of data
Support for all major media standards (including H.264, VC-1, MPEG-4, MPEG-2) and future extensibility as new support is added
Support for system and video level conformance
Check for existence of closed caption and XDS data
Video and audio configuration verification
Audio level test (silence, max level, clipping)
VOD CEP 2.0 conformance testing
Web interface to control and monitor testing
Omneon file support
Seamless integration with media servers on the market
Leading broadcast and digital media companies use MiraVid
AT&T, Comcast, Corus Entertainment, Disney, HBO, Sony, Time Warner
You May Be Interested In …
Optimized File-Based Media Analyzer
MSight complements MiraVid’s TeleSight multiviewer and analyzer solution by providing an in-depth level of testing and detection of errors earlier on in the media distribution chain. Together they provide companies with a complete solution for analyzing, monitoring and validating large volumes of digital media across the entire media distribution chain from acquisition to transmission.
For Technical Users
- Intuitive web-based interface allows remote test monitoring and configuration
- Seamless integration into media workflow with hot folders and xml reports
- Automate processes to minimize operator intervention
- HTML reporting, including detailed test results and detailed logs
- Integrate with MiraVid’s MSight Media Analysis to provide a complete solution to find and analyze any problem and take quick action
- Ability to process and test high volume of batch files
- Catch problems before they reach customers
- Catch problems early in the workflow before time and resources are wasted on further processing
- Optimal performance means minimal impact to workflow throughput
Request for AutoCheck Demo