IPTV / OTT Video Service Monitoring
IPTV and Video over IP services is a highly competitive business. IPTV and OTT Service Providers struggle to protect and growth their revenue. As a result quality of service (QoS) and quality of experience (QoE) is crucial for long-term success in these market. Customers have high expectation for video quality and have little tolerance when they see bad video and service interruptions.
The impact of quality issues on MSOs (Cable, Satellite and telcos) can be great as customers will not hesitate to move their services (voice, video and internet services) from one service provider to another. Similarly, with growth of consumer demand for anytime, anywhere program viewing and thus the growth of new OTT video services being offered OTT Service Provider must deliver the best quality of experience for their customers. This is why video quality monitoring tools are so important and must be seen as top priority for both IPTV and OTT services.
TeleSight provides high volume real-time content verification and monitoring capabilities for digital headends, IPTV networks, and OTT Services that deliver real-time video and audio streams.
- Monitor, log, and Analyze IPTV streams for Quality of Service and Quality of Experience
- High density monitoring. Monitoring up to 200 channels in a single machine provide a cost-effective solution for monitoring and detecting audio, video, and system error
- Error logging and alarms ensures quick detection of IPTV service issues and quality issue for efficient troubleshooting
- Video mosaic display: single or dual mosaic monitoring with program cycling feature
- Full motion video decoding and video conformance testing ensures reliable confidence monitoring
- Remote monitoring allows operator to monitor locally or from remote locations
- IP layer Analysis
- Detailed stream statistics, including PID/payload information and errors
- Automatic stream capture on errors for quick and efficient troubleshooting issue
- Centralized display of alarm and event logs
- Support IP transmission protocols: SPTS, MPTS, RTSP, RTMP, HLS (UDP, TCP)
- Remote monitoring allows operator to monitor locally or from remote locations.
- Support AES-128 encrypted streams
Request for a Telesight Demo or Ask a Question
Have a Question? Email Us …
MiraVid Sales – email@example.com