Delivering high quality and cost-effective Encoding and Decoding solutions.
Professional Broadcast Encoders and IRD Solutions
In today’s digital world, broadcasters and digital media service providers need the most advanced compression technology – a solution that will save money without sacrificing the high-quality viewing expectations of today’s consumers.
With its advanced compression technology, MiraVid Centric solutions deliver unmatched price-performance video compression solutions that address the need to process live stream SD/HD digital content – encoding, decoding, and transcoding – with maximum efficiency, reliability, and quality of experience.
Centric Encoder Live
Universal SD/HD MPEG-4 AVC Real-time Broadcast Encoder
Centric Encoder Live is a single rack unit (1RU) professional broadcast encoder solution that provides high-quality and bandwidth efficiencies for Cable, Satellite, IPTV, or Terrestrial services. With its advanced embedded processing platform and dual-pass encoding, Centric Encoder Live produces low bit-rate encoding while maintaining high-quality video standards that today’s customers expect and demand.
- Dual-pass encoding for much better scene change detection and rate control
- Rate-Distortion optimized motion estimation and mode decision for high-end encoding output quality
- Supports Dolby-E input, Dolby DD/DD+ input
- Supports Dolby DD/DD+ transcoding and pass-through modes
- Supports HD and SD resolutions in one unit
- Ease of use with front panel Display and configuration via web browser
- Built-in Zixi support
- Supports Stat-Mux with companion Centric Stat-Muxer
Universal SD/HD Multi-format Integrated and Receiver Decoder
Centric IRD is a professional integrated receiver decoder (IRD) that is capable of receiving digital feeds from satellite links, terrestrial centers, or video headend operations. Multi-format decoding of video formats (HD, SD, MPEG-2, H.264/AVC, AVS+) provides high flexibility for broadcasters and digital media providers who have a range of formats from MPEG-2 SD to H.264/AVC HD.
- Supports 2 standard CI slots and accepts compliant CAM and smart cards
- Descrambles multiple encrypted programs and output descrambled transport TS stream for the use of downstream applications
- Ability to lock to input stream clock for accurate video signal regeneration and audio stream pass-through
- Supports H.264/AVC, MPEG-2, AVS/AVS+ video decoding
- Supports DD/DD+ audio decoding and pass-through modes
- Supports both C-band and Ku-band
- Generate and save logs for alarms and warning
IPTV / Telco
Find a Partner
Browse our list of partners and resellers to suit your needs.